Can't download CRTM_COEF V1.0

Following the user guide, CRTM_COEF V1.0 is the first release of the transmittance coefficient generation code for the Community Radiative Transfer Model (CRTM), v2.4.0 and older. And I would like to use FY4-GIIRS sensor coefficient in this file. But the github website https://github.com/JCSDA-internal/CRTM_coef is not available. I also run sh Get_CRTM_Binary_Files.sh on Linux, but there is still no FY4-GIIRS sensor coefficient. How can I solve this problem? Very thanks.

Hello @zach. Welcome to the JCSDA forum.

Please note that CRTM_coef v1.0 is a restricted expert release for the time being, due to the complexity of the code.

The further steps really depend on what your final goal for the FY4-GIIRS instrument coefficients is.
Could you tell us more about that?

Thanks for your reply! I just want to calculate the brightness temperature of FY4-GIIRS under cloudy condition, so I think i might need its coefficient in CRTM.

@zach do you have access to the spectral response function for the FY4-GIIRS instrument?

Thanks for your reply! Sadly, I don’t think I have access to the spectral response function for the FY4-GIIRS.